Technology and Cost
- Internet (T-1 point-to-point, DSL, or Cable modem) WAN installation at lowest available monthly cost.
- Packet Firewall and Network Address Translation (NAT) for private internal IP networking.
- DHCP for easier internal network connections and maintenance.
- Network management/security
- Open Source Software (FreeBSD or Linux).
- Complete control of software configuration.
- Cost-effective Intel/PC hardware
- Costs are minimized by reducing need for overhead staff, eliminating software costs, and enabling secure remote maintenance.
- Lowest initial cost.
- Lowest long-term (recurring) costs.
- No software costs or license limits.
- Staff your business mission, not your computer technology.
- Local on-site support when necessary.
- Remote support of the installation as needed via Secure Shell.
- Hourly on-site and remote rates quoted (remote work is log time on Server).
- Remote rates are 50% of on-site rates with no minimum.